On-line pre-registration has been closed, please register at the Registration Desk on site.
till April 14, 2017
from April 15
to August 31, 2017
from September 1, 2017
|565 €||660 €||770 €|
|Non Members||725 €||780 €||850 €|
|Student||250 €||300 €||350 €|
|CEC Standard||165 €||220 €||260 €|
|CEC Student||120 €||150 €||200 €|
|Accompanying Person||120 €||130 €||140 €|
• Registration of nontaxable organizations from or outside EU is subject of VAT 20%. Invoice will be issued with 20% VAT.
• Registration of Slovak based taxable companies is subject of VAT 20%. Invoice will be issued with 20% VAT.
• Registration of private persons is subject of VAT 20%. Invoice will be issued with 20% VAT.
The Registration Fee includes
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition and poster area (Sunday – Wednesday)
- Congress bag incl. all congress material
- Entrance to the Welcome Cocktail (Sunday evening)
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks (two breaks on Monday & Tuesday, one break on Wednesday) and lunchbox (on Monday & Tuesday)
The Accompanying Persons Fee includes
- Entrance to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Cocktail (Sunday evening)
- Bratislava Great City Tour on Monday, September 11, from 10:00 to 12:00
Badges will be clearly identified. Accompanying persons do not have access to the Congress sessions (lectures and posters).
CEC-Standard & CEC-Student Registration Fee includes
- Access to the CEC Courses on September 10, 2017, Sunday between 10.00-16.00
HOW TO REGISTER
First please fill in the Personal Data Form and continue to registration by choosing the registration fee. During the registration process a participant will receive a password and automatically generated summary to your email address. Your password is the same for all on-line forms (abstracts, registration and accommodation).
Upon submitting the Registration form, a participant will receive a confirmation from the Conference Secretariat within three working days.
The online registration will be closed from September 1, 2017. You will have the possibility to register on-site in the Congress venue.
For group registration (above 10 participants) please contact the Congress Secretariat at email address email@example.com.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Registration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
1. Credit Card
For payment by credit card please use the On-line Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa and Diners Club.
2. Bank Transfer
The bank details including the 10-digit variable symbol will be sent to a participant within three working days after the submission of the registration form. Please note that payments without this variable symbol will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
Please note that payments by bank transfer will only be accepted by August 25, 2017. After this date only payments by credit cards will be accepted by using the On-line Payment System.
All payments made by bank transfer have to be net of all bank charges. The payer pays the bank charges of their bank, and the beneficiary pays the charges of their bank, if any.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|before July 7, 2017:||full refund of the registration fee less 30 EUR handling fee|
|From July 8, 2017 to August 11, 2017:||50% of the registration fee|
|from August 12, 2017:||no refund|
In case of cancellations due to denied VISA applications, the full registration fee minus a processing fee of 50.00 € will be refunded after having received a proof of the rejection from the corresponding embassy via email, mail or fax.
All registration changes and cancellations must be communicated to the Congress Secretariat in written form, i.e. via email, mail or fax.
If you are prevented from attending, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes should be notified in writing to Congress Secretariat. A handling fee of 30 EUR will be charged for each name change. No name change will be possible after August 12, 2017.