Instructions for Oral Presenters
• We recommend you to save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT(X) format instead of PPS.
• Please note that we cannot guarantee the quality of MacIntosh-based presentations, please check in advance (2 hours before your session starts) their Windows compatibility.
• Please prepare your presentation in 16:9 format (screens are in 16:9 aspect). You can also use the old fashioned format ratio 4:3 however there is always better impression when using
• JPG images are the preferred file format for inserted images. GIF, TIF or BMP formats will be accepted as well.
• Images inserted into PowerPoint are embedded into the presentations. Images that are created at a dpi setting higher than 200 dpi are not necessary and will only increase the file size of your presentation. Try to avoid overloading your presentation with unnecessary images.
• In case you have any videos in your presentation - please test your presentation with the on-site PC several hours before your presentation. Generally, the MPEG-1 and AVI format should work with no difficulties. Video inserted into MS PowerPoint 2010 and higher versions are embedded into the presentations.
• Suggested fonts: Arial, Times New Roman, Tahoma.
• If you insist on using different fonts, these must be embedded into your presentation by choosing the right option when saving your presentation, see details below:
o Click on „File“, then „Save As“
o Check the „Tools“ menu and select „Embed True Type Fonts“
How to save your presentation
• Please save your presentation in one of the following disc or medium:
o External portable hard drive
o USB flash disc
• Save all files associated with your presentation (PowerPoint file, movie / video files, etc.) to one folder / location.
• In case you are presenting more than one presentation during the event, save different presentations to different folders and name them clearly to avoid on-site misunderstandings and problems.
• Always make a backup copy of your presentation and save it on a different portable disc or medium than the original presentation.
How to submit your presentation on-site
• Please note the Speakers´ Ready Room (DRAMA VIP room on the 4th floor in the SNT) serves for all the rooms within SNT and it is also connected with BALLROOM in Sheraton Hotel)
Opening hours of the Speakers' Ready Room
|Sunday, September 10, 2017
|Monday, September 11, 2017
|Tuesday, September 12, 2017
|Wednesday, September 13, 2017
• Your own notebook is allowed to use for presentation only after discussion with technican on-site
• All presenations will be deleted from all the PC used during the event
WE KINDLY ASK ALL THE SPEAKERS TO KEEP THE TIME OF THEIR PRESENTATIONS