Guidelines for e-poster presentations
On-line e-Poster Submission Form
We kindly ask all authors of abstracts accepted for e-poster presentation to submit their e-poster through the ON-LINE FORM not later than on August 20, 2017.
On-line form will be available on August 12, 2017.
Preparation of the e-Poster
• Optional: You can use the TEMPLATE for preparing your e-poster. This template includes recommendations for the structure and organization of your e-poster. This template is intended to provide recommendations only.
• Using corporate design is allowed.
• Screen size is 52 x 66 cm (width x height). e-Poster has to be compliant with this size - width of the document is adjusted to the screen width (it is recommended to setup width of the document to 52 cm), height of the document is arbitrary, e-Poster is scrollable.
• Recommended minimum font size is 18-20 points regarding document in width of 52 cm.
• Zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail such image or chart can be zoomed in.
• In case of use of photographs, the author must have an approval from the patient(s).
• The information provided is a full responsibility of the author.
• The size of the file should not be bigger than 5 Mb.